Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You get to have 1 rich person house feature installed in your home, what would you choose??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2025

presello-the-julia-richards.gif

71
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 22nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 i would love an indoor massive ball pit with slides 😁💜

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 22nd, 2025

@Amanda84 ok but I'm moving in with you

dasding-b%C3%A4llebad.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 22nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 fun right 😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 22nd, 2025

@Amanda84 I've never been in one but it does look like soooo much fun 😁😁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond May 22nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 It is not a rich person house feature but  I’ve heard that if you have enough money... you can actually buy a decommissioned naval ship—and that’s exactly what I want. Yachts are overrated. I want a  full scale naval destroyer. A group of ppl I know once tried to buy one but they got turned down—apparently, they didn’t have the right safety certifications or permits. It is a lot of paper work and mostly scraps. Still, that’s the dream. Not to turn it into a museum but into something alive....  a floating restaurant with battle trivia nights, history themed dinners, rage rooms and  maybe even escape rooms based on naval missions. A little madness, a lot of metal and an ocean view. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 22nd, 2025

@azurePond that would be sooooo cool 💖 I'm gonna be your best customer😁😁 although remember I get to pay for disabled prices😁

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond May 22nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 You are my friend Tiny. Free service for you... for a lifetime! The thing is (I dont have money now, but money will come one day - least of my worries) they dont sell destroyers often, it is mostly frigates and you cant make restaurants on frigates (aesthetic issues) and I am not buying a coast guard ship (no offense)

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 22nd, 2025

@azurePond 🤔🤔🤔 maybe you should buy a pirate ship😎 I understand about the money issue though🙁 wish I could give you some of my luck, I'm already half way to becoming stinking rich... I just gotta work out the rich part🤔😂😂

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond May 22nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 🤣🤣🤣Tiny!... Yeah pirate ship sounds cool too... Maybe the one's with the big sail and mast and everything...let's see!

load more
load more
load more
load more