Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You get to have 1 rich person house feature installed in your home, what would you choose??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2025

presello-the-julia-richards.gif

71
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I want a disabled person go -kart track around the outside of the care home😁 brumm brum!

6 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 May 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

That is both adorable and a horrifying idea, I don't want to be chased by you when you're using a motor!!!

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 10th, 2025

@7Bear7 yeah I see your point😂😂😂

101dalmatians-cruella-de-vil.gif

4 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora May 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I'll be right behind you.. once I stop spinning 

spin-out-spinning.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 10th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora 😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 11th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

Dizzy yet??? lol

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora May 11th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 nope but I think I'm on a new planet? ×_× help lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora May 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 waterpark in my backyard ^^ 

waterslide-fun.gif

10 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 10th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora oooo! Yay pool party at auroras house... Everyone invited😁😁😁😁

6 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora May 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 yay 

rave-dance.gif

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers May 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 *invites myself* im hereee 😁 to cause chaos 😁 😎

perrete-agua.gif

4 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora May 10th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers cool +_+ 

corgi-sunglass-chill-corgi.gif

3 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers May 10th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

code-brenden-corgi.gif

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 May 10th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers learning-cool.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 10th, 2025

@7Bear7 

what-dog.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing May 21st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora Hey that's what I picked

2 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora May 22nd, 2025

@genericbeing 

amy-poehler-high-five.gif

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing May 22nd, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

slap-hands.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes May 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 can i choose the money??? 

8 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers May 10th, 2025

@unassumingEyes XD XD

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 10th, 2025

@unassumingEyes 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 yes you can 😁 here you go 💰💰💰💰💰

5 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes May 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 😁😁😁 excuse me while i go fix all problems that money can fix 🤓

4 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers May 10th, 2025

@unassumingEyes

yes.gif

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 11th, 2025

Is the cat broken? Lol

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes May 11th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers sure but dont spread the word 😉 also that took so long to load 🥲

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers May 11th, 2025

@unassumingEyes yaaaaayyyyyyyy can i brag on the news about how much money i have?? or does that count as spreading the word :( 

*smh eyes' net*

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 May 10th, 2025

⬆️ best answer, right there.

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 May 10th, 2025

The hyperbaric chamber, so I can sleep like Michael Jackson.

michael-jackson-blood-on-the-dance-floor.gif

12 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 10th, 2025

@slowdecline48 I have no idea what that is

11 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 May 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Wikipedia has an article here. When the "king of pop" Michael Jackson was alive, one of the rumors about him in his later years was that he slept in a hyperbaric chamber...it was supposedly one of his quirks. (Jackson was talented but he was also a very strange man)

10 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 10th, 2025

@slowdecline48 yep he's definitely strange

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 11th, 2025

That didn’t explain what it is lol… She can’t click links remember lol

8 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 May 11th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 She can click links as long as they're "safe" (no YT). The one I put goes to a Wikipedia article. It's okay to read, Lola!...go on, click it. You'll learn a few things. Education is good, isn't it?

7 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 11th, 2025

Oh, I didn’t think she could click any links at all. Didn’t realize, sorry!

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 11th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I can click safe links💖💖💖

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 11th, 2025

Good to know, I can send some <3

What’s considered a safe link for you? <3

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 11th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 anything that's not directed to any social media sites, and will load on my computer tablet thingy, there's a lot of safety things on here so lots of links I can't access

3 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 May 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 So for you, You2b is out. Is Soundcl0ud out? I hope Wikipedia is okay, since that's where most of the links I post go to.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 11th, 2025

@slowdecline48 yep Wikipedia is safe 💖 and I always just assume now that when you send links they are always safe 💖 so thankyou for that💖💖 soundcloud🤔🤔 I don't know I've never heard of it before

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 12th, 2025

What are some other sites they’ve said are safe? That’ll help a lot :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: magnanimousSoul8630
magnanimousSoul8630 May 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

A big beautiful garden with full different fruit trees. That's my dream 

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 10th, 2025

@magnanimousSoul8630 one beautiful garden coming up💖

colorful-garden.gif

2 replies
User Profile: magnanimousSoul8630
magnanimousSoul8630 May 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Wow thank you tiny 👍 this is perfect 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 10th, 2025

@magnanimousSoul8630 💖💖💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 May 11th, 2025

All kidding aside, the feature I'd like is 14 acres, nice & level--to go with the one I already have. That would make 15 acres total...plenty of room to do whatever I like. 🤔 A few hardwood trees on two sides for shade, a vegetable garden, a workshop for building stuff...& all that wonderful space. 😁

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 11th, 2025

@slowdecline48 if you manage to get all that, I'll move in, I can be your vegtable patch😂😂 sounds like a dream💖

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I want a swimming pool to go snorkelling 😁💜

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 21st, 2025

@Amanda84 cool that would be a deep pool😁💖 can I hold onto your back so you can take me too??

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 21st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 hop on 😁

load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing May 19th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I giant indoor pool!!! With slides.

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 20th, 2025

@genericbeing yay 😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 21st, 2025

@genericbeing here you go😁

garratt-slide.gif

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing May 21st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  I always dive face first lol

load more
load more
User Profile: MarshmallowCloud333
MarshmallowCloud333 May 21st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I want his safe please😍

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 21st, 2025

@MarshmallowCloud333 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 great choice🤑🤑

load more
User Profile: BlueJay06
BlueJay06 May 21st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Window shades that senses when the sun rises and automatically open. And then automatically close when the sun sets

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 22nd, 2025

@BlueJay06 that would be so cool😁😁 also very lazy😂 but cool 😎

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond May 22nd, 2025

@BlueJay06 ooh those are good. Also affordable. But go for the ones with batteries preferably solar powered ones instead of motors. I know someone who got them installed a few years ago, it was motor powered ones which got worn out easily. It is also best if you already have a smart home set up. I hope you get to have it one day *fingers crossed *

load more