Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

if you could go anywhere in the world and bring one person with you, Who would you bring and where would you go?

User Profile: ALovelyFriend
ALovelyFriend March 7th, 2021

If you could go anywhere in this world and bring one person with you where would you go and why? who would you bring?

Have a wonderful day everyone.

6
User Profile: fairyava
fairyava March 7th, 2021

@ALovelyFriend i would go to japan with my boyfriend because we love the scenery, fashion, food, everything :)

User Profile: dardudee
dardudee March 14th, 2021

I'm not very sure about where I'd like to go, since I I'd enjoy going anywhere. But I'd like to bring with myself someone who I like spending time with, someone who understands me even at a deeper Level, I mean, wouldnt we all? But, unfortunately that person doesn't exist or I haven't met them yet.

User Profile: kindFish9215
kindFish9215 October 11th, 2021

@ALovelyFriend

I want to go to the UK with my best friend.

User Profile: hirai111
hirai111 October 12th, 2021

@ALovelyFriend

User Profile: hirai111
hirai111 October 12th, 2021

@ALovelyFriend

I would bring my best friend with me to Maldives for a vacation because we both deserve it haha. The Maldives has really nice scenery and is relaxing :)

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch November 4th, 2021

@ALovelyFriend

I’d go to The Last Bookstore with my boyfriend because I loved it and definitely wanna go there again. :)