Let’s pause the heavy stuff for a minute… What’s a tiny thing that secretly lifts your spirits🥨
Sometimes when we come here, we’re carrying a lot of heavy thoughts. But every now and then, what we really need isn't to talk about our struggles, but to gently distract our minds with the small, wholesome things in life.
So let’s break the ice! What is something small, simple, or unexpected that instantly brightens your day?
Is it the smell of a new book? Spotting a sleeping cat? An old song from your childhood? Or maybe watching satisfaction videos?
There are no wrong answers here
For me, it’s always the smallest details that bring me back to life:
👶 A child’s smile: Seeing children and their innocent, effortless smiles completely shifts my whole mood.
🌧️ After the rain: Watching the rain fall, breathing in the smell of petrichor, and seeing how the trees look so vibrant and bright after being washed clean.
☕ A slow coffee: Sipping a cold coffee in absolute peace, completely on my own time without any rush.
These quiet little moments are what reset my soul🌿✨
@Tulipsmile
Cold Brewed coffee and the morning sunshine!

@caringShoulder1357
Ohhh wow that's really nice 🌷😇
And l really like the view in the photo ,I need to try that with sunshine 🌞 ☀️
@Tulipsmile
A cup of tea 🍵
My warm bed.
Going for a walk and looking at the beautiful flowers.
Hearing my nephew's laughter.
Seeing his eyes light up when he sees me.
Going for lunch with my mother.
Getting a message from a member here saying thank you.
Watching a game of football with my dad.
Saying a prayer 🩷

@Amanda84
Happy October!

@caringShoulder1357
@Amanda84
i like tea, all teas. I rarely drink it since I drink so much coffee. Years ago, I worked with a British gal. She turned me onto Earl Gray Tea, which I really enjoyed. Later on, I worked with a South African lady, She turned me on to Rooibos Tea, which I also enjoyed. Is there a specific type of tea that you enjoy?

@Amanda84
Aww Amanda, reading your list feels like a warm hug 🥹💖 Hearing a nephew’s laughter and spending quality time with parents،praying are such pure, unforgettable blessings. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful moments with us and thank you for being such a wonderful part of our community 🌸✨ Hugs 
@Tulipsmile
Watching fountain shows on YouTube
Listening to instrumental music 🎻🎹🎼🎶
Being on here, meeting new people, making friends (:
Thank you for this post Tulip 🌷🤍

