Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:

@Heather225

It was supposed to rain yesterday afternoon--it did not....


@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11
Missed you more sweetie 🥰

@trueconfidant123

@BlueDarkAurora 🤣🤣🤣

@trueconfidant123

@trueconfidant123 As a Terminatrix?...

@slowdecline48

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11


@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora


@trueconfidant123 wait really?? :D 💕

@BlueDarkAurora

@peachThinker662

@peachThinker662 not me 😭😭😭

@BlueDarkAurora

@trueconfidant123

@trueconfidant123
@mytwistedsoul
I'm talking about Taylor Swift!!! 🤣
@trueconfidant123 Oh! 😂 Aww no come out of the box of shame please 💜 No need for you to be sorry. It's just a simple misunderstanding

@trueconfidant123




@Tinywhisper11
Omg noooo

@trueconfidant123 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 don't worry 💖 I'm kinda relieved no guy gonna get in our way💖

@peachThinker662

@peachThinker662

@peachThinker662

Aye get it Tina!! 😂
@peachThinker662 😂😂😂😂😂
Had a medical appointment today...going to that was all I did, since a flareup prevented me from doing almost anything else.

@slowdecline48

@slowdecline48
@mytwistedsoul I would "like" the GIF but it has Alec Baldwin in it...for a good while now I've considered him a prime example of Hollywood Left obnoxiousness. Also he killed that poor woman while filming for Rust. I hope you understand.
@slowdecline48 Oh yeah 😬 sorry about that. He's a prime example of entitled ***


@trueconfidant123 (relates)

@trueconfidant123
@peachThinker662 ❤️

@mytwistedsoul
![]()
@peachThinker662

