Tell us your mood with one gif!
Heather225
March 27th, 2024
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:

Tinywhisper11
November 26th, 2025
@Heather225

BlueDarkAurora
November 27th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11

Tinywhisper11
November 27th, 2025
@BlueDarkAurora

load more
load more
trueconfidant123
November 27th, 2025

BlueDarkAurora
November 27th, 2025
@trueconfidant123

trueconfidant123
November 27th, 2025
@BlueDarkAurora

load more
slowdecline48
November 28th, 2025
💊"BETTER LIVING THROUGH CHEMISTRY"💊
load more
Tinywhisper11
November 27th, 2025
@Heather225

trueconfidant123
November 27th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11

Tinywhisper11
November 27th, 2025
@trueconfidant123 we should huddle together for warmth

trueconfidant123
November 29th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11

load more
load more
load more
trueconfidant123
November 27th, 2025

Tinywhisper11
November 27th, 2025
@trueconfidant123



trueconfidant123
November 29th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11


load more
load more
slowdecline48
November 28th, 2025
BlueDarkAurora
November 28th, 2025

slowdecline48
November 29th, 2025
@BlueDarkAurora Were you a cute redhead in high school?
BlueDarkAurora
November 29th, 2025
@slowdecline48 it's from a show I just watched ^^
Tinywhisper11
November 30th, 2025
@BlueDarkAurora

BlueDarkAurora
November 30th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11

load more
load more
load more
load more
trueconfidant123
November 28th, 2025

BlueDarkAurora
November 29th, 2025
@trueconfidant123

Tinywhisper11
November 30th, 2025
@BlueDarkAurora

load more
slowdecline48
November 29th, 2025
load more
trueconfidant123
November 29th, 2025

peachThinker662
November 29th, 2025
@trueconfidant123

trueconfidant123
November 29th, 2025
@peachThinker662

load more
slowdecline48
November 30th, 2025
@trueconfidant123 I understand, completely... The pollen counts have been high this year. And right now people in my area are catching a cold or something.
@slowdecline48 I know. I'm sick of being sick.
load more
load more
peachThinker662
November 29th, 2025





