Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:



@mytwistedsoul awwww😍 is that a pic of your puppy??? He's so cute 💖
@Tinywhisper11 Nope. That's not mine but I'd like one like that too. It is cute though 😊

Here's Yogi ❤️ 😊
@mytwistedsoul awwwww hi Yogi💖💖💖💖 he's soooo precious💖
@Tinywhisper11 He's so naughty sometimes 😅
@mytwistedsoul he gets that from you😂😂
@mytwistedsoul

@slowdecline48
It's 5 freaking degrees outside! 5!
@mytwistedsoul Currently (0402 hrs) it is 7°C here.
@slowdecline48 Sounds almost balmy!
Compared to northern temperatures, yes 😆 To us it's d*mn cold enough!
@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11 Merry Christmas Tiny ❤️
@mytwistedsoul

@Tinywhisper11
@Tinywhisper11
Yay 🥳

@Tinywhisper11 
@peachThinker662 @trueconfidant123


@trueconfidant123
thinking warm thoughts

@trueconfidant123


@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11


@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora
@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂
@trueconfidant123 Chaos chicken 😁
@mytwistedsoul

@mytwistedsoul

@BlueDarkAurora
@mytwistedsoul

@BlueDarkAurora
@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11
I would definitely be that friend LMAO at you

@peachThinker662
🤭
@peachThinker662 I know you would😂😂😂😂😂😂
@Tinywhisper11 
@Tinywhisper11 
@mytwistedsoul

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123
@trueconfidant123 we have too much screen time, these days...


