Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@BlueDarkAurora
Sorry to hear that 🤗🧡
@Amanda84 💙💜💗
@BlueDarkAurora
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 💖 Thank you 💗

@BlueDarkAurora
😂😂😂
@Gabryyyte xD


@sadcat13
😌
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 absolutely 😊
@sadcat13
😂❤️
@sadcat13 Are you writing the next great American novel?...
@slowdecline48 nahhh, just a letter to my friend, although making it 9 pages of A5 letter paper long with using both sides to write on does probably meet some novel criteria (although its certainly not american because I'm a V4 cat) 😁 she sent me hers before the end of the year and I took my sweet time with the reply 😅 aaaand did a little beta reading progress today too 😊
@Heather225
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
😂😂😂😂
@Gabryyyte
😂🤣
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@mytwistedsoul
😭🤧
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 Did you get any sleep?
@mytwistedsoul
@mytwistedsoul
it's 10:20am now but still 😭🤧
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 It's headed towards evening for you now ❤️ Maybe you could do something relaxing and quiet this evening? Watch some cute animal videos or maybe color or draw?
@mytwistedsoul
It's been 2 day's, i slept for 3 more hours i guess 😅 Thank you the concern 😊 I'll look into it <3 ❤️
Hugs ❤️
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 Oh geez, that's no good at all 😕 Tbh I struggle with sleep too. I've found that if my thoughts are too much journaling them helps get them out of my head. If I paint or play a quiet game or watch funny videos it helps me relax. But some nights it's harder
I do hope it gets better for you and you can get some sleep ❤️
@mytwistedsoul
I watched an anime, distract myself from what disturbing me 😅. it's night already here... n fortunately I'm tired after tons of home chores, kinda feel sleepy 🤧 going to watch anime n sleep 😭🤧.
Thank youu so much for ur concern 😭 mean's a lot to me 🤧❤️

@mytwistedsoul
I watched an anime, distract myself from what disturbing me 😅. it's night already here... n fortunately I'm tired after tons of home chores, kinda feel sleepy 🤧 going to watch anime n sleep 😭🤧.
Thank youu so much for ur concern 😭 mean's a lot to me 🤧❤️

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 You're welcome! You a good person, of course I care about you!
That's a nice distraction! Sleep good 😊 Sending you sweet dreams, light and love ❤️

@mytwistedsoul
Aww <3 thank you so much for ur concern 😭🤧 i had some decent sleep last anime... i also finished a 1st season of an anime before sleep 😂😅.

Sending lots of love and happiness ur way 💓 Hug u closer to my soul 🤗💞
🐈🐾
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 Thank you 😊 ❤️
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@slowdecline48
😂😂💕

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 Oh no, hun!...no need for that...


@slowdecline48
Thank youu 🤧💕

@trueconfidant123 We will all need that in three months from now...
@slowdecline48 it's already steaming hot in here
@trueconfidant123 Only because you made it that way, True...
😉
@slowdecline48
No, it's the summer season lol 😭
The temperature here at present is 40° C 🥲
@trueconfidant123 😮 Holy cr∆p...summer comes early in your part of the world. Where I am (Florida), right now it's balmy spring weather with too much pollen in the air. 😄
@trueconfidant123
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss 😭

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9


@trueconfidant123
@mytwistedsoul

@trueconfidant123 😊 Very cute kitty! Be sure you do take a break! ❤️
@mytwistedsoul promise, thank you ☺️
@trueconfidant123 You're welcome ❤️




