Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us your mood with one gif!

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 March 27th, 2024

With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!

I'll start:

image_1711564930.png

8755
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 6th, 2025

spongebobsquarepants-sad.gif

22 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 7th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers Hiya Moon Pie 💙 


skeptical-chicken.gif


11 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 7th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul Sooooouuuuuuuuulllllllll ❤️

What mind? 😅🫠

10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 7th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers 🤭 that wonderful one you keep tucked between your ears 😊 I've missed see you 💙

9 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 7th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul Oh, that old thing? Nah, it’s more troublesome than wonderful, that’s for sure. 😭🤪 

i've missed you too. ❤️ I… yeah. how has life been? :') 

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 7th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers I hear that! Brains should just stick to the basics. Breathing and bladder control 😂 Life has been doing its thing and I've become a spectator. I do wave occasionally though as it passes me by 👋 How about you? 

7 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 7th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul Omg Soul 😭🤣 Your humour is the same lol. ✨ Fr though. But we can’t really expect that of brains… they're too inherently evil for that 💔 yeah, I get that. :') Life be doing its thing. life-ing around… 

Me? I'm currently forced to be an active participant in life, through the art of busy-ness. *weeping* under that… well, who knows lol. Oh. Sleep issues 😁

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 7th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers They do seem to be working against us all the time don't they? I thought this was supposed to be a team effort brain! (shakes fist at brain) That's what I get for thinking 😂

Oh a participant. That's rough. 😬 Can you renegotiate any of it? Is there a holiday or something coming up that you can take a break? I know you're supposed to be "thinking about your future" but sometimes we need to catch our breath in the here and now 💙

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 7th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul yeah… exactly. Honestly, thinking is overrated. it always leads to overthinking. 😁✨

I mean, yeah, kinda. we're going to be in my home/native country for about a week. My mums feeling homesick. I'm not really excited because we're staying with my aunt 🫠 but i don't mind too much ❤️

there's no time to catch breath right now 😅🤪

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 7th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers I thought it was late for you! 😂 You should be sleeping! Gonna make me break out Hush-a-bye mountain 😊💙 🎶

3 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 7th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul oh yeah… it was like 4-5 am. lol. i got some sleep after that ❤️ Thanks Soul.

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 8th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers (hugs) 💙 I'm glad you got some sleep! The threat of my singing is so powerful! 😳 Fear me 😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 8th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul 🤭 lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 7th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

doghugs-hugs.gif

9 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 7th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 @mytwistedsoul Hey that's you and Soul and me (: ❤️

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 7th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers yes it is ❤❤❤

7 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 7th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I missed you sm Lola bean :( 

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 7th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers I missed you to lovely ❤❤❤ I hope your doing ok?

4 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 7th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 ❤️ Yeah, I'm doing okay, kinda. how are you lola? *Hugs* 

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 7th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers well doing ok'ish is better than absolute crap! ❤❤

I'm  fine 😁❤

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 8th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 True! ❤️

you sure? Hugs ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 8th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers  huggggs ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 7th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Perfect! ❤️ 😊

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 8th, 2025

@Heather225 

thosepeople-scream.gif


1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 9th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 That is disturbing...

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 9th, 2025

sadie-fix.gif

coughing-fit.gif

1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 9th, 2025

elena-davies-later.gif

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 February 9th, 2025

i-have-returned-general-kirigan.gif

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

great-back.gif

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 10th, 2025

the-iceman-cometh.gif

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 10th, 2025

marajtwt-cat.gif

dorothy.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 February 10th, 2025

funny-man.gif

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter February 11th, 2025

@Heather225 this one 😂 amazing-world-of-gumball-gumball-crying.gif

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 11th, 2025

@hopefulencounter 

hugs-and-love-hug.gif

5 replies
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter February 11th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul thank youu! 🥺

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 11th, 2025

@hopefulencounter You're welcome! 💜 Are you ok? 

3 replies
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter February 11th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul not so ok .. i'm still trying to be ok, sometimes i feel sick of telling myself it's going to be better

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 11th, 2025

@hopefulencounter I hear you there. It's gets tiring putting on a fake smile and pretending that everything is ok. I'm sorry that you're not so ok though. Sometimes we have to take it one moment at a time. Little distractions and whatever we can find to help pass the time as gently as possible. Cups is a pretty good place for that! Plus you get to meet some really nice people 

 ( I love your pfp!) 😊
1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter February 11th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul aww thank you for your kind and uplifting words! I love this site too, it's so peaceful 🥺 and it has this feeling that I'll be better soon.. it's so positive. Thanks for liking my pfp 😆🩷 sending love ur wayy

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 11th, 2025

@Heather225 

teletubbies-laa-laa.gif

2 replies
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter February 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 lalaa

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 11th, 2025

@hopefulencounter 

rainbow-next-step.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 February 11th, 2025

story-storymaker.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 11th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 woohooo! Your a quater way through your tasks

nationalpickleday-picklelove.gif

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 February 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

dancing-happy-dance.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 11th, 2025

headache-pain.gif

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 11th, 2025

@slowdecline48 don't worry, I'm coming

bonk.gif

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 You're about as useful as a hole in the head...

okay-thats-not-helping-gru.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 12th, 2025

@slowdecline48 😂😂😂😂 I'll try again

dog-massage.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 February 12th, 2025

@slowdecline48

you-dont-want-that-smoke-kenya-barris.gif

3 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 12th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 No kidding. Every year when the pollen flies, I get a sinus infection. If you'd heard me in person last week, you would've thought I was a 3-pack-a-day guy...that's how I sound when my allergies get bad. I get the cough & the voice. And I've never been a smoker. Go figure. 😒

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 February 12th, 2025

@slowdecline48

Aw sorry I misinterpreted and sending healing energy!

1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 12th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 No need to take it so seriously, I'm just trying to have fun like everyone else. I appreciate the positive thoughts. 💜

load more
load more
load more
load more