Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@slowdecline48

@slowdecline48



@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11 hehe :3

@trueconfidant123 There's looks like so many emotions in that one 😅

@mytwistedsoul
@LoveMyMoonflowers @trueconfidant123

@mytwistedsoul



@LoveMyMoonflowers




@mytwistedsoul





@LoveMyMoonflowers





@mytwistedsoul





Isn't a gander a male goose? 🤣
@LoveMyMoonflowers That would definitely put out any dumpster fires!





It's also slang for having a look around or looking at something "Have a gander at this." 😅
@mytwistedsoul

@trueconfidant123 The older I get, the more I relate to that character...gotta love That 70's Show

@slowdecline48
@LoveMyMoonflowers Thanks. That's the bad part: I did.
...go figure. 😒


@slowdecline48 😂😂😂😂😂

Actually right now I'm chaired...
@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11



@Tinywhisper11



@LoveMyMoonflowers hugs you back💖💖 I'm ok my spine injections have been pushed back for the second time and I'm in sooooo much pain. So I'm gonna be a grumpy Lola for a while🙂 good luck putting up with me 😁
@Tinywhisper11 *hugs tightly* yeah i saw your post 😞 i'm really sorry lola bean. i hope you get that appointment real soon so all your pain goes away 💜 *big hugs* Love you friend 💜
@LoveMyMoonflowers I love you too 💗

@Tinywhisper11





