Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@shadowpaw93 awwww that's adorable 💖 what's on his little paw??

@Tinywhisper11 i think it's a lil cast. he got hurt but he's healing <3
@shadowpaw93

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11 Feelings of dread....

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂 yep! Scare them out of me😂😂😂😂

@trueconfidant123 I did not know that😮😮😮 did you know if you mix dinner with breakfast you get d!kfast😁😁

@Tinywhisper11
No way 😭😭😭

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123 thankyou💖💖
@Tinywhisper11
You're welcome 🤗
@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora 💖 thankyou😁💖

@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123


@BlueDarkAurora

@trueconfidant123 xD
@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11

@Heather225
@madiisun

@madiisun

@Tinywhisper11 Your aim is pretty bad 😬 😂
@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

@trueconfidant123

@mytwistedsoul

@trueconfidant123 your normal!?!?

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11 That escalated quickly. You scared off all the little forest critters! 😮 😂 😂
@mytwistedsoul but... But.. (Haha! Butts 😂) but.... Those little critters were planning on eating me
@Tinywhisper11 xD

@BlueDarkAurora 😂😂😂😂😂
@Tinywhisper11 Oh! Smart thinking! 🤭 Although you just made it easier for them
@mytwistedsoul

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora soul you upset Aurora

@Tinywhisper11

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11 It wasn't my head that popped off 😳

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂 aurora don't look!!!!😮😮😮😮
@Tinywhisper11 😂😂 poor kid! Poor reindeer! 😂 Those reindeer games are brutal 😂😂
@mytwistedsoul yep! I'm glad Rudolph made it through😂😂
@Tinywhisper11 too late xD I'm damaged lol
@mytwistedsoul I just checked my notifs for this thread today and then I saw this.
This
What is that
😭🤣💀
@LoveMyMoonflowers An abomination 😳😂😂
@mytwistedsoul Abomination is the right word 💀💀💀
@mytwistedsoul xD

@BlueDarkAurora
you poor thing 😭 Lola warned you 😭


@LoveMyMoonflowers I saw the warning later xD

@BlueDarkAurora …Sad times.



@LoveMyMoonflowers

@BlueDarkAurora


@mytwistedsoul “Begone Demon” 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
@LoveMyMoonflowers 😂 these gifs crack me up 😂😂
@mytwistedsoul I feel like this thread is one of the best on cups lmao. Gif power is ultimate power.

how do you pronounce gifs? 👀 👀 👀 It better be G-I-F's 👀 👀 👀
@LoveMyMoonflowers


😂😂
@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123 was it you who made my head explode??😮😮

@Tinywhisper11
I hadn't even seen the explosion now I can't unsee it 😭 😭 😭

@trueconfidant123 I know it wasn't you

@Tinywhisper11

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora
