This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
On a mountain facing the beach
Working from home or from an office?
From office! (Home is for sleeping and relaxing after a hard day at work! ) :)
Office...... Drama or sitcom?
Sitcom......Lilacs or Lilies
Lilies!!
Nightcore or Basehunter?
Nightcore. Star Wars or Star Trek
Star Trek. If you could go back to the past to change your future, would you do it or would you stay?
Change it! Would you rather be older or younger than you are? :)
older. Shoes or sandals?
Sorry, I did not see you post. I would choose shoes.
That's alright. I would fly. Popcorn or chex mix?
Popcorn.
Sweet or salted popcorn ?
salted popcorn
A little bit older than I am :P, like 15.
Would you ratherfly or,run faster than a cheetah?
Fly. Watercolors or acrylics?
Acrylics.
Paints or pens ?
Paints.
Fresh green grass or Warm Sand?
warm sand
would you rather every time you sneeze you transport to somewhere different or be blind for 12 months
warm sand
warm sand
warm sand
transport!
Eat whatever you want and not get fat or never run and be the fastest runner in the world
Eat whatever I want and never get fat!
Have a super power but also all the responsibility or be a regular Joe Schmo?
Have a super power + the responsibility any day! Getting wet in the rain or sleeping cosy in bed hearing the pitter patter of the rain drops on the roof/window?
The cozy one options Learn a foreign language or always speak in your first language.
Learn a foreign language!
Would you rahter get free movies foreverortravel anywhere for free forever?
Go see the world for free
* Rather
Travel anywhere for free. Cheese cake or chocolate cake.