This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Brownies :)
Pictures or Videos?
Pictures as I am a photography major.
Paper to write on or typing?
Paper to write on!
Scented lotion or perfume?
Lotion for the scent stays longer.
Real counselor to speak to your problems to or 7Cups of Tea?
Definitely 7 cups! Less pressure
French fries or Sweet potato fries?
French fries! Sunrise or sunset?
Sunset!
Earbuds or Headset
Earbuds :D Snakes or spiders?
Snakes. Batman or Superman
Superman! A week without internet or without the phone?
Definitely without the phone! New York City or Los Angeles?
New York cause I really wanna go there and meet my friends! Love/ Relationship or friendship.
Relationship
BMW or Mustang?
Mustang :)
Sports car or a mini van?
Definitely sports car :)
Spider man or Batman?
Batman. Always! Rabbit or guinea pig?