This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
DC :)
Nightwish or Within Temptation?
Within Temptation
PB&J or Mac & Cheese?
PB&J.
Dance music or hip-hop music?
hip hop!
safari or firefox?
Firefox
Pizza or Cake?
Pizza, Books or Movies?
All of the above? Lol pizza then books then movies. God I love me some pizza.
Difficult one... Books! Sleep or travel?
travel! warm or cold?
cold.............fruit or veg
travel !
Fruit!
Summer or winter?
Winter.... Blinds or Curtains
curtains. books or ebooks?
Books...........Bath or Shower
Bath!
Flipflopsor sandals?
Flip-flops............ Cup or Beaker
cup.....ketchup or mustard
KETCHUP 100% percent. Chinese or Italian food?
Italian for sure! Pasta and Pizza won it :D
Comedy or Horror?
Ooh that's a toughy. I'm gonna pick horror though. RIP Christopher Lee
Vacation or staycation?
Staycation. :)
Left or right?
Right Cruise ship or resort vacation
Silver. Yellow or brown?
Yellow. Talking to a friend or sleeping??
Sleeping. Dragon or Unicorn?
Unicorn...............Punch or Judy