Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: brightPath8523
brightPath8523 June 12th, 2015

Punch

User Profile: brightPath8523
brightPath8523 June 12th, 2015

Zebra or whale?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 12th, 2015

Zebra............ Flower or Tree

User Profile: CloseYourEyess
CloseYourEyess June 12th, 2015

Tree. Sun or snow ?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 12th, 2015

Snow........ Tom or Jerry

User Profile: BlueKoala15
BlueKoala15 June 12th, 2015

Jerry.... Cat or dog?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 12th, 2015

Cat..............Belt or Braces

User Profile: OnimeVanga1940
OnimeVanga1940 June 12th, 2015

Belt..... Humans or Aliens?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sarbear84
Sarbear84 June 12th, 2015

Aliens.

YouTube or netflix?

User Profile: brightPath8523
brightPath8523 June 12th, 2015

Netflix! Island, or mountain?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 12th, 2015

Mountain.............Picture or Photo

load more
User Profile: brightPath8523
brightPath8523 June 12th, 2015

Photo.... Snorkel or scuba dive?

User Profile: Shydancer09876
Shydancer09876 June 12th, 2015

Scuba dive. Breakfast or dinner

load more
User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 June 13th, 2015

Dinner.....Japan or Thailand?

User Profile: brightPath8523
brightPath8523 June 13th, 2015

Thailand. Ice cream of frozen yoghurt.

User Profile: dreamforward
dreamforward June 13th, 2015

ice cream. tea or coffee?

load more
User Profile: brightPath8523
brightPath8523 June 13th, 2015

Coffee. Bone thin or overweight?

User Profile: miawallace
miawallace June 13th, 2015

ever consider personality

User Profile: brightPath8523
brightPath8523 June 13th, 2015

I gather you took offence to that. This is a game and you have no idea why I wrote that. I was thinking it terms of personal self confidence. What you would personally pick for yourself if you only had two options. I watched my sister cry her way through school traumatized because of bein overweight and I was the opposite. Skinny, Bones, no meat. It's a normal question and its a game. I'm not passing judgement but asking a this or that question. That is all.

load more
load more
User Profile: ZRUTokimeki
ZRUTokimeki June 13th, 2015

Dota or League of Legends? (:

User Profile: michelle14
michelle14 June 13th, 2015

League Of legends XD

load more
User Profile: michelle14
michelle14 June 13th, 2015

Death? Or dying?

User Profile: NiceLemon6711
NiceLemon6711 June 13th, 2015

Death

load more