This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Sleep ...wristbands or diamonds
Wristbands... Band or Drama/Theater?
Theatre........ Duvet or Blanket
Blanket... Books or movies
Books!! Reality or fantasy?
idk... lets say reality :p
having borderline personality disorder or bipolar disorder ? if you HAVE to choose, what would you rather choose ?
Borderline personality disorder. I have it. . Ummm, Tupac or Biggie
Biggie.....mountain or valley?
Mountain Snow or sunshine?
Rail. Be with someone you love or someone that loved you?
Ocean or sky?
Ocean.......... Pram or Pushchair
No clue wat those r so... Paper or plastic lol
LIghtning or thunder?
Lightning.....candy or chips
Chips... Black or white
Black ! Blue eyes or green eyes?
Blue eyes... Water or tea
Water...(I know it would sound strange but I have never tasted tea!)
Summer or winter?
Winter........Captain America or Iron man ?
Iron man :D
Drawing or drawing online? (like paint)
Drawing..... Village or Town
Swimming....book or movie version
Movie Version...... Cereal or Toast