This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Cereal... Rain or snow
Snow.......... SpongeBob or Patrick
Sponge Bob...... Circus or Zoo
circus.chocolate or vanilla?
vanilla. Music or Silence?
Music... Lightness or darkness?
Darkness.........Cooking or Cleaning
Cooking. Ham or Turkey
Turkey................Crime Books or Romance Books
Romance books.................. tube top or vintage dress?
Vintage Dress........ Sweet or Savory
sweet.... nature walk or music
Having fun listening to music for hours alone at the park or going to school
Music for hours
See your favourite band live in concert or watch your favorite actor live filming
Umm..... watch your favorite actor live filming. Marvel or DC?
summer or winter?
Winter. Bubble bath or foot scrub?
Bubble bath. Bagels or donuts?
Summer! I'm so freezing all the time. Plus the cute dresses and swimming.. Ice cream and laying in the grass. Water parks and more. I love it, it's so beautiful. I apperciate the out doors so much.