Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: beautifulOcean
beautifulOcean December 19th, 2015

Mosquitos.

Cupcakes or cookies?

User Profile: diamondDuchess26
diamondDuchess26 December 19th, 2015

Cookies

Superpower: telekinesis or telepathy?

1 reply
User Profile: kindEyes2214
kindEyes2214 December 19th, 2015

Telepathy

being the dumper or the dumpee?

load more
User Profile: Nenz
Nenz December 19th, 2015

Happiness or Excitement?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman December 19th, 2015

Dumpee and happiness!

sandals or things (flip flops)?

1 reply
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman December 19th, 2015

Thongs...I mean thongs. I can't type in a car (passenger)!

load more
User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 December 22nd, 2015

Greeting cards

Koala bear or panda bear

User Profile: Kaylee
Kaylee December 22nd, 2015

Panda Bear

Ice cream or Snow cones?

1 reply
User Profile: Caztiel
Caztiel December 22nd, 2015

Ice cream definitely!

Buying pets or adopting?

load more
User Profile: SockMonkey25
SockMonkey25 December 22nd, 2015

I adopt personally.

Cake or ice cream?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman December 23rd, 2015

I haven't had either. I'd like to try black bean soup.

fo you prefer Christmas Eve or Boxing Day?

User Profile: nothingisforever91
nothingisforever91 December 26th, 2015

drums

chicken or fish?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman December 26th, 2015

Tea please.

food or clothes shopping?