Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 April 27th, 2016

earthquake.

flood or fire?

User Profile: whereto
whereto April 29th, 2016

gum

wine or beer

User Profile: Trying87
Trying87 April 30th, 2016

Wine

too hot or too cold?

1 reply
User Profile: jaelleisme
jaelleisme May 2nd, 2016

Too cold, I can't handle heat at all.

Paris or Peru?

load more

Paris

chocolate or vanilla?

May 3rd, 2016

Chocolate

Guitar or bass?

User Profile: ListenLady
ListenLady May 6th, 2016

Music

Being indoors or outdoors?

User Profile: forestmist
forestmist May 6th, 2016

Outdoors.

Dogs or cats?

User Profile: ListenLady
ListenLady May 6th, 2016

Ooooh tough one I love both but I'd have to choose cats 😻

TV or cinema?

User Profile: FlowersInTheAtticx
FlowersInTheAtticx May 7th, 2016

TV.

Animals or people?

animals

texting, talking, or calling?