Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 November 26th, 2016

@HelpingZebra

Easy tasks first so that I feel proud for accomplishing something.

Apple or Microsoft?

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService November 27th, 2016

Apple, though I appreciate Microsoft for what it does well.

Video Games or Movies?

User Profile: crimson24
crimson24 November 28th, 2016

Movies!

Coffee or tea?

User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 November 29th, 2016

Tea

Mountain or the beach

December 1st, 2016

Mountain

Ice cream or truffle?

User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 December 2nd, 2016

Ice cream 🍦

Early bird or night owl?

User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 2nd, 2016

Night owl

Breakfast or dinner?

User Profile: ChromeLotus
ChromeLotus December 5th, 2016

Dinner

Swim in a Pool or the Ocean?

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 December 5th, 2016

Pool 🏊

train 🚊OR plane ✈️?

User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 December 6th, 2016

Plane ✈️ only because of the unlimited opportunities.

Hot and humid or high desert?