Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: autumnrain22
autumnrain22 July 11th, 2018

Acoustic piano for me!

Frosted Flakes or Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

User Profile: CookieBears
CookieBears July 12th, 2018

Flakes, although I'm not a fan of either.

Soda or Water?

1 reply
User Profile: CheerySandi
CheerySandi July 12th, 2018

water

apple or banana?

load more
User Profile: AntwerpGirl
AntwerpGirl July 13th, 2018

Banana!

Swimming in the sea or hiking through the mountains? smiley

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 13th, 2018

Hiking through the mountains!

Boots or sneakers?

User Profile: CookieBears
CookieBears July 14th, 2018

Boots

Dogs or Cats?

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 14th, 2018

Cats!

Snakes or lizards?

User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 July 16th, 2018

Snakes!

Visit the zoo or visit a museum?

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 16th, 2018

The zoo!

Surfing or snorkeling?

1 reply
User Profile: Hoping4Harmony
Hoping4Harmony July 17th, 2018

Snorkeling!

Painting pottery or visiting a museum?

load more
User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 July 17th, 2018

Ahh, hard choice! I think painting pottery, because I haven't done it in a really long time.

Go bird watching or stay in with a good movie?

1 reply
User Profile: Noan
Noan July 17th, 2018

@Pleiades20

Staying in with a good movie, because honestly I'm not patient enough to go bird watching.

If you could only eat one of those two kinds of sweets for the rest of your life - would you choose gummibears or chocolate?

load more
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 19th, 2018

Chocolate for sure!

Pens or pencils?