Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 21st, 2019

Definitely boxers even if i am diving by gosh...😂😂😂

Bracelet or kiss?

User Profile: humorousDay8793
humorousDay8793 October 21st, 2019

Kiss, (take my braclets off)

Round or aquare?

1 reply
User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 21st, 2019

@humorousDay8793

I understand my friend, put them on me so I can dive deep with your sorrow and give them to the bottom of the sea once and for all...

1 reply
User Profile: humorousDay8793
humorousDay8793 October 21st, 2019

@feelitinyourbones

Thank you, i can still feel them even though theyve sunk to the bottom. Freedom is an illlusion

load more
load more
User Profile: humorousDay8793
humorousDay8793 October 21st, 2019

Round or square

User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 21st, 2019

Round because round is warm and not definite and welcome

Sunset or sunrise?

1 reply
User Profile: humorousDay8793
humorousDay8793 October 21st, 2019

@feelitinyourbones

Sunrise

(Red sky at night a sailors delight, red sky in the morning sailors take warning)

Seashell or Seashore?

load more
User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 21st, 2019

Seashell (never seashore for a man in love with the water...)

Song or poem?

1 reply
User Profile: humorousDay8793
humorousDay8793 October 21st, 2019

@feelitinyourbones

Rap (because its both with a good beat)😊

Puna or Kona?

3 replies
User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 21st, 2019

@humorousDay8793

Cheater...

User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 21st, 2019

@humorousDay8793

Thank you for Puna

User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 21st, 2019

@humorousDay8793

I would have never driven a Kona like hell without a Puna...i am a driver...

load more
load more
User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 21st, 2019

Puna

Reach out or isolate?

User Profile: humorousDay8793
humorousDay8793 October 21st, 2019

Reach out🕯

User Profile: MAE1701
MAE1701 October 21st, 2019

Vegan or meat?

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 21st, 2019

@MAE1701

Meat although I do eat some vegan meals.

Black and White or Vivid Colours

load more
User Profile: humorousDay8793
humorousDay8793 October 21st, 2019

Vivid Colours

Frenchfries or Onionrings?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 21st, 2019

Both would be nice but I'll choose Onion Rings

Veg or Fruit