This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Run over a bird (since she flies and escapes)
Flower or candy?
Candy as long as it is chocolate 
Drawing or singing?
@gregariousAcai1247 Singing, because I can't do either but I can't stop belting lyrics to my favorite songs!
Ranch dressing or Italian dressing?
Italian Dressing
Kitkat or Milkyway
@humorousDay8793
Kitkat
Milkshake or softdrink
Milkshake.......... Especially Banana
Temper Tantrum or Frustration and Crying
@lazyKatz
Temper tantrum
Love or Sex?
Frustration and cry. :(
Bubble tea or Just milk tea? 
Milk Tea
Swimming or Running
@lazyKatz
Swimming
Surrender or Fighting?
@InquisitiveQueen
Fight.
Island or continent
Both
Heads or tails?
@humorousDay8793
heads
water or coffee?
Water please, coffee makes it impossible to stay calm
Goals or Plans?
@humorousDay8793
Goals
Drama or Comedy?
@InquisitiveQueen
Comedy- better laugh than cry
Forest or seaside
Sea Side.......nothing I would enjoy more now than a walk along the seafront with a friend
Bacon Sandwich or Sausage Sandwich
@lazyKatz that woukd be nice...I haven't seen the sea in years...
Sausage sandwitch
Moon or stars?