This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Cook! (I actually enjoy cooking.. sometimes, ahah)
Night owl or early riser?
Night owl! o.o
Thrillersor romanticbooks?
Romantic books, or maybe romantic thrillers? ![]()
Sandwiches - Bread or Wraps
Bread (sourdough!)
The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?![]()
well... both! but yea beatlesif only one
go to work late and go home late or the opposite?
good answer! :)
I prefer to go to work early and go home early.
The beach or the snow?
The beach, any day :)
late night chats or early morning convos? (with a loved one)
Early Morning chats :)
Tea or Coffee?
Tea!
Jeans or sweatpants?
Sweatpants!!
morning or afternoon?
Afternoon!
t shirt or sweatshirt?
sweatshirt
give gifts or recieve gifts?
Both ;)
Christmas or Thanksgiving?