Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: Dontbekiwi
Dontbekiwi January 4th, 2015

Citrus.

Old music or new music?

1 reply
User Profile: MeenatallPineapple
MeenatallPineapple January 4th, 2015

Old music

load more
User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 January 4th, 2015

old music

Learning to play violin or guitar

User Profile: HandNHand1
HandNHand1 January 4th, 2015

violin (i play guitar)

morning or evening?

User Profile: Journeyer
Journeyer January 4th, 2015

Evening

Outdoors or indoors?

5 replies
User Profile: StayStrong425
StayStrong425 January 4th, 2015

outdoors, a walk around the lake is the perfect way to ease stress

User Profile: StayStrong425
StayStrong425 January 4th, 2015

outdoors, a walk around the lake is the perfect way to ease stress

User Profile: StayStrong425
StayStrong425 January 4th, 2015

outdoors, a walk around the lake is the perfect way to ease stress

User Profile: StayStrong425
StayStrong425 January 4th, 2015

outdoors, a walk around the lake is the perfect way to ease stress

User Profile: StayStrong425
StayStrong425 January 4th, 2015

outdoors, a walk around the lake is the perfect way to ease stress

load more
User Profile: politeCup86
politeCup86 January 4th, 2015

Indoors (only with good ppl) Bowling or billiards?

User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 January 4th, 2015

Billards

Hot sauce or BBQ sauce

User Profile: politeCup86
politeCup86 January 4th, 2015

Hot sauce! To kiss a frog or cocroch ?

User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 January 4th, 2015

Yuck . lol umm.. I guess a Frog because they may turn into a prince :P

Hot air balloon ride or jet ski

User Profile: amec
amec January 4th, 2015

Hot air balloon.

Ballet or modern dance?

User Profile: Moj
Moj January 4th, 2015

They're both beautiful...but modern dance.

Reading or Writing?

1 reply
User Profile: Tortoise
Tortoise January 4th, 2015

Reading, I do have a creative flair but I love to read other peoples works and ponder how I would I fit into these dystopian societies (Probably pretty well as I can easily adjust to a new system)

Being a supporter of Fontaine and socialism in general in Rapture or being a communist on Columbia (Either way your going to meet your end at the hands of a Tin Soldier as Slate puts it)

load more