Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: blueElephant77
blueElephant77 January 27th, 2015

By the sea. Being able to ride on a camel or an elephant?

User Profile: MrEthanWackadoodle
MrEthanWackadoodle January 27th, 2015

Camel! I've always wanted to see how rude they are famous for being, and I hear they have lovely eyelashes! I want to play in water with an elephant, but not ride it.

PC or Phone?

User Profile: IIMercifulHarmonyII
IIMercifulHarmonyII January 27th, 2015

Phone.

Tiger and lion

User Profile: IIMercifulHarmonyII
IIMercifulHarmonyII January 27th, 2015

Tiger or lion?*

load more
User Profile: MrEthanWackadoodle
MrEthanWackadoodle January 27th, 2015

Lions!

Bears or Raccoons?

User Profile: rugbylove25
rugbylove25 January 27th, 2015

camping in a tent or in a trailer?

User Profile: BokuNoKoto
BokuNoKoto January 27th, 2015

Bears and camping in a tent. Pizza or cheese sticks?

User Profile: calkelly
calkelly January 27th, 2015

Pizza definitely.......Sunrise or Sunset

User Profile: calkelly
calkelly January 27th, 2015

Pizza definitely.......Sunrise or Sunset

User Profile: calkelly
calkelly January 27th, 2015

Pizza definitely.......Sunrise or Sunset

User Profile: MrEthanWackadoodle
MrEthanWackadoodle January 27th, 2015

Sunris...that's when I know I need to go to bed, haha!

Small animals or large ones? As pets/family members.