Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite song to relax to?

User Profile: swanlistens26
swanlistens26 April 24th, 2023

What's your favorite song to relax to? Please leave some suggestions!! I would love to listen because I constantly feel on edge but music helps me calm down. My favorite song to relax to is Sweet creature or two ghosts by harry styles. Give them both a listen ❤

74
User Profile: brightTangerine2225
brightTangerine2225 May 21st, 2023

@swanlistens26

The Dead South. In *** I'll be in good company

User Profile: unknown7843
unknown7843 May 22nd, 2023

@swanlistens26 I personally love Billie Eilish especially Listen Before I Go, I know basic :) Also No Surprises by Radiohead is really calming and good to let it all out to

User Profile: sentientape
sentientape May 22nd, 2023

@swanlistens26 Karuizawa Autumn Forest

https://youtu.be/NCBs6iW0ZNM

User Profile: Johnnybgud5150
Johnnybgud5150 May 22nd, 2023
User Profile: Butterflybby71
Butterflybby71 May 23rd, 2023

@swanlistens26 I enjoy indie-rock and a bit of rap. I also really like hyperpop!

User Profile: TheCrazyBoi
TheCrazyBoi May 23rd, 2023

@swanlistens26 I like to listen to metal when I feel sh*tty. Helps me to at least lash out in my head.

User Profile: ferrariloverf12
ferrariloverf12 May 23rd, 2023

@swanlistens26

https://youtu.be/UfcAVejslrU


Weightless by Macroni Union

User Profile: Viz1234
Viz1234 May 23rd, 2023

@swanlistens26

Couldn't pick just one, so made a whole calm playlist https://tinyurl.com/mrh2pc8h

User Profile: iinsOMNIAxx
iinsOMNIAxx May 23rd, 2023

@swanlistens26 i think "draw you" and "look alike" by d.ear help me relax a lot!

User Profile: justsomeoneventing
justsomeoneventing May 24th, 2023

@swanlistens26 I like listening to MPB or samba (Brazilian traditional music). I like to listen to them because they bring me a feeling of peace. I think you would like it. :)