Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How to calm your anxiety regarding the posibillity of an abuser ruining your life?

User Profile: fearlessLake3608
fearlessLake3608 September 2nd, 2023

How to calm down and then how to think realistically about the situation, not too pesimistically but not idealized either? Would the realistic even align with an abuser's mindset/control of your life, or should I just accept it as "fate"?

3
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 2nd, 2023

@fearlessLake3608 😥 I guess your talking about a relationship or ex?? For me right now I'm facing the same sort of thing. I was informed the bad people found 2 of the others I was rescued with. Didn't end good for them. And I'm really scared. My anxiety is through the roof. So I don't know how you can calm down, but don't except if as fate. Keep fighting though. Never let them win. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

2 replies
User Profile: fearlessLake3608
fearlessLake3608 OP September 2nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 At least you aren't facing your abuser directly, I assume. I am talking about direct real life contact.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 3rd, 2023

@fearlessLake3608 😞please be safe

load more
load more