Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Its been awhile..

User Profile: purpleraspberry6242
purpleraspberry6242 22 hours ago

It's been awhile since i last logged in here. Things at home have gone a little crazy. And me, there are still days (and nights) anxiety attacks, and been feeling down lately. I still haven't found a job, and i'm literally broke af. I can't even buy myself some supplies during that time of the month, plus the dreaded dysmenorrhea.

But, there are also days that i feel good. I take myself on a walk every night when i can, when the mood strikes. I find myself listening to the usual music i listen to. My appetite's back somehow.

Despite the dark days, i am feeling hopeful. That everything will be okay. I just have to hang on a litte tighter and a bit longer.

If only i can find someone who can help me financially while i find work. sigh Sorry, just letting it all out here. Got no one to talk to here at home. 🥺

2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 17 hours ago

@purpleraspberry6242

I'm glad you are back here 

And can find a safe space to share 💛

I'm sorry you've been through so much.

You are never alone here 💛

oVVyPEyQ.gif

User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 16 hours ago

@purpleraspberry6242

I'm glad you returned to 7cups!  I hope we can benefit you and you can be well.

I'm sorry to hear of your financial strain,  maybe things will get better in time.

I'm glad your thinking positive and that things aren't dreadful. 

Thank you for sharing 🌲