Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what’s something you’ve done to be kind to yourself today?

User Profile: lobster777
lobster777 March 9th, 2025

i’ll start - i brushed my teeth today!

36
User Profile: imaginativeSpring186
imaginativeSpring186 March 10th, 2025

Painted my nails

User Profile: depressedProgrammer
depressedProgrammer March 10th, 2025

Gamed all night longg 😅🎮🚀

User Profile: csoldiersmarch
csoldiersmarch March 10th, 2025

Put myself before paperwork 🙂

User Profile: exquisitestrawberry4244
exquisitestrawberry4244 March 10th, 2025

I finally took the time to straighten my hair because it makes me feel good about myself ☺️

User Profile: calmRiver1072
calmRiver1072 March 10th, 2025

I went to visit my grandpa and got out of bed!

User Profile: Angelica11
Angelica11 March 10th, 2025

I did affirmations

User Profile: Angelica11
Angelica11 March 10th, 2025

I did affirmations

User Profile: BeingHuman90s
BeingHuman90s March 10th, 2025

I booked an appointment with brush. ðª¥

User Profile: goldenButterfly8089
goldenButterfly8089 March 10th, 2025

@lobster777 I ate a healthy breakfast even though I overate last night 

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 March 10th, 2025

Clap, clap, clap. Nice work

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 10th, 2025

@lobster777

I gave myself a nice head massage today 😌 


User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 March 10th, 2025

Aw man give me one

load more