Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

who is the one who holds your hand in Pain, Sorrow and happiness ?????

User Profile: GrumpyTurtle
GrumpyTurtle October 8th, 2023


tumblr-l-584520543497123_1696729813.jpg

92
User Profile: Tanveer30
Tanveer30 October 8th, 2023

Noone


User Profile: Warpedme
Warpedme October 8th, 2023

I started learning to hold my own hand. It isn't easy, but we'll help each other. We're shiny and unique. We don't need anyone, but we welcome people to be part of our lives in a positive way.


If they want to help us and celebrate our successes and lives, they are welcome. If not, we have our own inner strength and each other. 💜

User Profile: pluckyVillage735
pluckyVillage735 October 8th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle

No one.that's why The struggle

😓😓

User Profile: organticCupcake4u
organticCupcake4u October 8th, 2023

This community does. My family is often there for me, but being with y'all is super helpful ♥️

User Profile: Warpedme
Warpedme October 8th, 2023

I don't have family or a support system really. Making people laugh or cheering someone up has helped me tremendously. Thank you all for accepting me and my warped sense of humor. There are some really fun people here and do supportive. 💜🤗

User Profile: Warpedme
Warpedme October 8th, 2023

*so...typo fingers. 🤣

load more
load more
User Profile: AndyTheCatLover001
AndyTheCatLover001 October 8th, 2023

nobody :(

User Profile: RuggedHeart
RuggedHeart October 8th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle used to be my Mum 🥺

User Profile: Warpedme
Warpedme October 12th, 2023

All my family is gone too. I'm sorry. It's really hard. Hugs 🤗. I was a great sister. If anyone needs a stand in, warped family member, I'm here. 😁

User Profile: RuggedHeart
RuggedHeart October 13th, 2023

@Warpedme Hugs 🫂

User Profile: Warpedme
Warpedme October 13th, 2023

How did you know I needed a hug? You have no idea how perfect your timing is. Hugs back at ya.


This goes to show a kind gesture can go so far and touch someone. I was struggling a bit for a minute there, and you picked up. People say there are coincidences. I think there gifts and signs. 🤗💜


Thank you so much.

User Profile: RuggedHeart
RuggedHeart October 14th, 2023

@Warpedme i am glad 😄 🫂
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: EchoHarber
EchoHarber October 8th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle myself obviously 🐺

User Profile: Jessie04
Jessie04 October 8th, 2023

My pets


User Profile: KimFox
KimFox October 8th, 2023

So far my current listener appears to. However, I can't say the same about my family.

User Profile: affectionateCat9553
affectionateCat9553 October 8th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle

I don't really have anyone. I feel lonely often. Luckily, I believe in a higher power and that helps me get thru a lot of different things I have to deal with.