Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

who is the one who holds your hand in Pain, Sorrow and happiness ?????

User Profile: GrumpyTurtle
GrumpyTurtle October 8th, 2023


tumblr-l-584520543497123_1696729813.jpg

92
User Profile: pyriophile
pyriophile October 9th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle me myself and i 

User Profile: Froglover027
Froglover027 October 10th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle I don't really know tbh. I don't think I have anyone I can fully trust with these problems, wants to help me, wants to listen, or won't leave after hearing my interesting heap of problems that have been building up for a long long time. The thing is I'm a very smiley and hyper friend who comforts my other friends and. that's kinda my role to be the person who uplifts them, they don't want to be around someone who's gloomy or sad or going through stuff.

User Profile: MarinaHere
MarinaHere October 10th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle my mom always

User Profile: GrumpyTurtle
GrumpyTurtle OP October 10th, 2023

@MarinaHere Marina i also have my Mum as my support

load more
User Profile: Shinjiru
Shinjiru October 11th, 2023

My own

User Profile: xenoastro
xenoastro October 11th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle Myself 😥

User Profile: limegreenWest2530
limegreenWest2530 October 11th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle

Both God and my girlfriend and my mom and my dad but he died

User Profile: blissfulSound2634
blissfulSound2634 October 11th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle myself ✊

User Profile: RaynenSkye528
RaynenSkye528 October 12th, 2023

Me mostly, and in the past year, my partner. Though we both suffer from mental illness, they’re one of the kindest, caring, and gentle people I have ever known. It’s still surreal knowing they’re in my life.

User Profile: GrowingGardenia
GrowingGardenia October 12th, 2023

Myself.

User Profile: goldenCake660
goldenCake660 October 13th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle

I wish I had someone without making them feel burdened