Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

who is the one who holds your hand in Pain, Sorrow and happiness ?????

User Profile: GrumpyTurtle
GrumpyTurtle October 8th, 2023


tumblr-l-584520543497123_1696729813.jpg

92
User Profile: PointlessRatRace
PointlessRatRace October 18th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle no one cuz thats sounds dumb

User Profile: CokeZero999
CokeZero999 October 18th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle no one

User Profile: Bisma27
Bisma27 October 18th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle not that people in my life wouldn't do this and dont love me, but finally realizing I held myself the tightest I started to rely on myself more.

User Profile: Luca125
Luca125 October 18th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle myself....

User Profile: sensiblePomegranate5035
sensiblePomegranate5035 October 18th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle I wish I could have someone who I could write about here.

User Profile: Sulikewater
Sulikewater October 18th, 2023

Allah

User Profile: LadyGlossy
LadyGlossy October 21st, 2023

No one

User Profile: bubbleHuman3448
bubbleHuman3448 October 21st, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle no one at all it used to be my boyfriend but


User Profile: Cisumusic
Cisumusic October 21st, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle7cups yo

October 21st, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle only me.