Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy birthday, Zammn!🎂🎈🎉

User Profile: Erato
Erato April 13th, 2018

Happiest 16th Birthday to you, @Zammn!

I hope you're enjoying your day today! I've been trying my best to act as if I don't know that it's your special day today so I could surprise you 😅 your birthday is listed on my planner! 😜 but you ruined it and told me that you turned 16 by now 😣 hehe inspite of that fact, I hope that this birthday is so much better than your past birthdays! 😎 Stay cool and sweet! 😋 I wish you all the best! You're one of my 7cups brothers on here and omg you're growing up so fast! 😢 *huggles* things do get better in time, remember that! ❤

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

To whoever may stumble upon this post, let's wish Zammn a happy birthday today 😉

29
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 April 16th, 2018

happy birthday

1 reply
User Profile: Zammn
Zammn April 16th, 2018

@conscientiousPineapple1782

Heyyyyy Pineapple! :3 I'm so thankful to see amazing people like you around! Thank you so so much! :3 I hope you're doing well! heart

load more