Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Appartment 🏡💜🏡

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 November 1st, 2025

Moving out into my own place!

1st time living on my own 🏡💜🏡💜🏡💜🏡💜

Have a lot of heavy emotions and feelings about it

Will be really nice to experience that feeling of independence and freedom along side healing journey for myself from not so healthy relationship with someone I've lived with most of my whole life I do love them despite all my trauma I've faced for so long so I hope that they'll help themselves too as I leave soon 🏡💜🏡💜🏡💜🏡💜🏡💜🏡💜🏡💜

Having some space will help us both and hopefully as time goes by it will strengthen us for the better if not then we'll just have to set healthy boundaries etc

I still want them to feel needed in my life. Yet still set boundaries and space for myself and my wellbeing and healing process and recovery

I have been in therapy for years for their abuse and therapy is only helping me so much that its time to remove me from the situation therapy is like a bandage for a ongoing situation I can only do so much to protect myself from the emotional and mental and psycheological things their doing and continue to do

Having my own place make it my own will bring lots of healing journey and self discovery as well as a fresh path of self love and trauma healing.

Lots of love and warm hugs and lots of positive energy my way!!!!💜💜💜💜

2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 1st, 2025

@LovelyFrog8934

Oh wow, what a great step forward.

Daunting but exciting.

I wish you the best of luck in your new home 💕💜

rsv-bddr-rsv.gif

User Profile: ShuTheTree7517
ShuTheTree7517 November 2nd, 2025

@LovelyFrog8934

That's amazing! What a great accomplishment! Good luck managing your own space!