Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sprinkle some love on Sunshine1613!

User Profile: MentalMike123
MentalMike123 July 21st, 2025

@Sunshine1613 is a new listener on cups, and she is just the sweetest! Everyone, please take some time to sprinkle some love on her.

Sunshine, when I first met you, I saw something in you I never thought I'd be able to have. That thing was energy, positivity, and craziness all at once. You are special and unique, and please don't ever stop being you. I am glad to be your listener twin. Keep shining, and may love be shown to you everywhere you go and everyone you see!

@peacefulpurple08

@AnnaSilverberg

@DarkerPlaces

@jesusredeemedme2425

Please tag more people as we go along! Make this the biggest post ever seen!

16
User Profile: safeplace288
safeplace288 July 21st, 2025

@Sunshine1613

WELCOME TO 7CUPS!!🌞 you are going to be bring so much sunshine (pun intended) and light to this community!! i am so happy that you are here!! i cannot wait to get to know you, and hear about all the awesome things you do. sending you huge hugs!!🫂💛🌞

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 21st, 2025

@MentalMike123 @Sunshine1613 welcome to our cups family 💗 thank you so very much for donating your time here to help others💖💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 21st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

for-you-cute-cat.gif

load more