1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
Being able to spend the whole day with my dear mother! :)
Turning your passion and gift into a career!
Sleeping in your own bed after a long time of being away!
spending a day relaxing
Being able to help others in distress
Achieving something you had dreamed of having since you were little:)
Improve addictions
Being able to celebrate another year in your oldest friends life, with many more to come!
Nutella, tbh I think that ones the winner for sure
Hahaha @nolypoly48 , I sooooo agree with you on that xD
Realising i'm a wolf surrounded by sheeps