Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: Opal70
Opal70 July 1st, 2015

Today in Australia, our government released its decision of a new Commission dedicated to all of our kids and young adults, to help stop cyber bullying. Social Networking sites such as facebook, twitter, snapchat etc, will be giving warning to remove posts that are abusive, attacking or trolled, if this is not done, those companies will face a fine of $17 000for every day itis left there. I massive win for parents and children/youth!

User Profile: Tulina
Tulina July 1st, 2015

My baby makes me happy! How is she so cute? Is she a miracle of genetics?

User Profile: summersunset02
summersunset02 July 1st, 2015

Pasta (:

User Profile: Lilylistens
Lilylistens July 1st, 2015

@Yournewlight 's posts make me feel encouraged and happy.

User Profile: Juncat
Juncat July 1st, 2015

I'm happy to be a new listener here, and happy about the all-around positivity of 7 Cups! This site is very healing, both as a member and a listener :)

User Profile: ColourfulWatermelon
ColourfulWatermelon July 2nd, 2015

My reasons:

1. My friends

2. The amazing supportive 7 cups of tea community

3. My family

4. My cats and dog

5. The amount of members/guests I've helped on this website

I could probably go on for a while, so I'm going to stop heresmiley

User Profile: summersunset02
summersunset02 July 2nd, 2015

summer bonfires (:

User Profile: Haley622
Haley622 July 2nd, 2015

SUNSHINE after 5 days of rain!

User Profile: Haley622
Haley622 July 2nd, 2015

warm cups of green tea with honey

User Profile: PaperGirl5
PaperGirl5 July 4th, 2015

Spending time with a close friend after a long day at work:)