Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
November 24th, 2015

when you've had a wonderful night sleep and you wake up and do a huge stretch. that's one of the best feelings ever.

November 24th, 2015

Lush cosmetics.

November 24th, 2015

7 Cups of Tea.

User Profile: ShokoOshiro
ShokoOshiro November 25th, 2015

Seeing your hard work pay off

User Profile: healingCloud23
healingCloud23 November 25th, 2015

caring friends

User Profile: Melanie221b
Melanie221b December 1st, 2015

Because somewhere, someone else is happy too.

User Profile: Gaoyang
Gaoyang December 2nd, 2015

ramen noodles!

User Profile: brightPiano20
brightPiano20 December 4th, 2015

New love (:

User Profile: Chiara900
Chiara900 December 4th, 2015

Christmas time. Holiday season. Hot cocoa with mini marshmallows. Decorating the Christmas tree. Wrapping presents. Unwrapping presents. Listening to Christmas songs. Baking cookies. The smell of freshly made cookies. Eating cookie dough. Walking through the snow. Building a snowman.

1 reply
User Profile: LuminousHopes
LuminousHopes December 6th, 2015

@Chiara900 Wish I could upvote 10 times for each thing you mentioned! :P I love hot cocoa and the holiday season :) I just wish there was snow around here!

load more
User Profile: AllyStarDust
AllyStarDust December 6th, 2015

Aqua Frescas