Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: bethdoeslife
bethdoeslife June 7th, 2016

Kittens! Esspecially mine, what adorable creatures!

smiley

User Profile: Cattato
Cattato June 7th, 2016

Because today is a day that the Lord has made so I will be glad and rejoy in it.

User Profile: chiotchae
chiotchae June 7th, 2016

YOU WERE BORN A WINNER! You beat all the other sperms ^_^

User Profile: sereene
sereene June 17th, 2016

You have the ability to impact people's feelings positively, whether you make someone smile or save someone's life. :)

User Profile: LovelyHeartLolli
LovelyHeartLolli June 17th, 2016

Because the sun came out today

1 reply
User Profile: Mila0913
Mila0913 July 26th, 2016

@LovelyHeartLolli absolutely!

and.. wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine!

load more
User Profile: ShanChan09
ShanChan09 June 21st, 2016

Because being happy is an alternative to being sad.

User Profile: TyPanda2
TyPanda2 June 29th, 2016

Pandas.

User Profile: Pegasus07
Pegasus07 July 2nd, 2016

Because I met you heart. People can't stay together forever, and no matter how small our journey together was, I am Glad I met you.

User Profile: happyfoot15
happyfoot15 July 3rd, 2016

Because you can think abstractly and imaginatively

User Profile: EnchantingMabel6
EnchantingMabel6 July 3rd, 2016

Because the sunset and sunrise aren't that far apart ​