1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
Baby animals. All the baby animals!
Children smiling.. So cute!
Cookie dough!!!!!!
I don't know if this has been said. But be happy because you woke up today. Which means you survived yesterday and you have the strength to do it again. :)
Getting to popbubble wrap!
When a 5 year-old tells you about her day! So cute!
When someone tells you that they love you
My boyfriend sends me the sweetest good morning texts knowing that a message from him will be the first thing I see makes me beyond happy
god made me and sent me on earth as another unique human being ![]()