Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is what you're doing now what you've always wanted to do growing up?

User Profile: Aishah0812
Aishah0812 October 31st, 2022

🙂

14
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne October 31st, 2022

@Aishah0812 For me what I'm doing now is very different to what I originally wanted when I was younger :)

I recall wanting to be an artist, I really loved nature. So I would have probably imagined I'd be a floral artist by now :P

But I'm actually studying in university to become a counselling psychologist! Quite a shift ☺️😅

User Profile: Noah2145
Noah2145 November 1st, 2022

@KatieTheBigRockOne I wanted to be in the military, like going into the Tank regiment or possibly Special Forces. But now I am a certified firefighter, and I'm also in paramedic school right now.

User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne November 2nd, 2022

@Noah2145 it's quite the aspiration to want to be in the military, it seems you haven't veered too far off that kind of path considering what you've went into :)

load more
load more
User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 October 31st, 2022

Well, I wanted to be the queen, so I can't say that I've ever landed the job. What a pity. 😭

Of course, we don't have royalty in the United States, but my six-year-old mind was full of blind ambition. 😍

Fun topic idea!

User Profile: Happytp
Happytp November 1st, 2022

Thats honestly so cute ahaha i love when we were kids that thought we can change things and become things that make no sense lol😂🤍 I will gladly call you queen to validate you inner child

User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 November 1st, 2022

@Happytp

Much appreciated, Happytp! What about you? Did your career path follow along with what you desired as a child?

User Profile: Happytp
Happytp November 1st, 2022

I am still a student: (

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: JustMeUwU
JustMeUwU November 1st, 2022

@Aishah0812 probably self love if that’s what ypu mean… still struggling with confidence though:)

User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 November 1st, 2022

@JustMeUwU

I'll be rooting for you! 😊

load more
User Profile: RHassan
RHassan November 1st, 2022

@Aishah0812 yeah alhamdullillah alhamdullillah alhamdullillah alhamdullillah alhamdullillah alhamdullillah ♥️♥️♥️♥️

User Profile: Mayita874
Mayita874 November 1st, 2022

I want to so something when I'm older. I really hope and pray everyday for it to happen.

I am really working so hard for it.

Have a nice day whoever is reading this and PLEASE wish me luck.

User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 November 1st, 2022

@Mayita874

I wish you tons of luck, Mayita! I'll be thinking about you.

User Profile: Mayita874
Mayita874 November 2nd, 2022

Awwww thank you. That's so sweet

load more
load more