Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are the five things you wanted and you achieved?

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever July 23rd, 2017

Hello everyone,

This time, this post is a bit different.. I want you to talk about 5 of your accomplishments.. Cherish those memories and share with us.. <3

Thank you,

Abby! :D

25
User Profile: JoseonGiraffe
JoseonGiraffe August 3rd, 2018

My accomplishments!

1. To enter a school dance competition, despite not being an actual "dancer" (me and my friend actually got 3rd in our category, but my real achievement was my courage to participate!)

2. Volunteering by myself (I often am too scared to try new experiences alone)

3. Trying SUPER hard in my calculus class, taking 12 extra hours of help a week despite hating the subject

4. Phoning a help line when I needed it (I'm terrified of phoning people)

5. Joining 7 Cups and finally looking to improve my well being!!!