Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What colour do you see yourself as? 🌈

User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne April 2nd, 2021

Psychologically colours can both mean and represent many things to us, whatever specific colours or even shades mean to you what colour do you see represents you? ☺️

~I'll begin, i see myself as blue because i feel i am calm, serious and emotional 💙~

Feel free to tag friends! ​​​​​​

83
User Profile: Paprika001
Paprika001 June 13th, 2021

@KatieTheBigRockOne I see myself as light yellow because I'm a happy person and pretty outgoing ✨

2 replies
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne OP July 12th, 2021

@Paprika001 aw I'm glad to hear how you view yourself, yellow definitely represents happiness and bubbliness all really good qualities.

I hope you carry that yellowness with you, It's always good to have a Ray of sun through the clouds, happy people do just that! Thankyou for the response :) 💛

1 reply
User Profile: Paprika001
Paprika001 July 12th, 2021

@KatieTheBigRockOne Thank you so much! This was so sweet of you :)

load more
load more