Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Which fantasy world would you like to transport and why?

User Profile: Akshita0612
Akshita0612 January 17th, 2018

Hey lovely people!

Unicorns! Candy Island! Smurfs!
We all wish to go to that magical place where we can escape all our worries and live happily forever.
So starting with you which fantasy world would you like to transport and why?

7
User Profile: Akshita0612
Akshita0612 OP January 17th, 2018

I want to go to Hogwarts because I want to play Quidditch.

User Profile: tinugeorge
tinugeorge January 17th, 2018

I would like to transport to Pandora to feel the seeds of tree of souls

User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 January 17th, 2018

Harry Potter!

User Profile: brightMelon7624
brightMelon7624 February 1st, 2018

Harry Potter definitely, I would love to go to Hogwarts and be able to cast spells that could clear my troubles away. I could be creative in new ways and be in Ravenclaw and ugh just Hogwarts.

User Profile: VinylFly
VinylFly February 2nd, 2018

Not actually a fantasy world but it's so unreal that it totally should be. I really want to go to Burning Man <3

User Profile: Neremis92
Neremis92 February 5th, 2018

I would love to live in Middleearth

:D

User Profile: caringPineapple67
caringPineapple67 February 17th, 2018

Either Star Trek for the love of humanity or Harry Potter to steal the sorcerers stone for purposes that are compassionate.