Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(tw: child loss) Let's stand with our beautiful friend 🥺Lola@TinyWhisper11💙🫂

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 30th, 2025

Let's remember Joshua today and stand firmly with his beautiful mother, @TinyWhisper11 🥺💙

We gather to mark his birthday, offering a silent presence, a comforting grip, and a gentle hand to dry her hidden tears. We walk beside her, acknowledging that no parent should ever face the profound loss of a child, particularly not under such tragic circumstances. A prayer, a kind word, a quiet moment, or simply lighting a candle 🕯️ any gesture shows we are here. Joshua, you live on in our hearts. Happy birthday 🎂 

Oh Lord, we ask You to bestow peace and tranquility upon Lola 🥺💙 heart.

Almighty God, mend her brokenness, strengthen her heart, and ease her immense sorrow 🌷Oh Most Merciful, inspire her with patience and resilience, and let every tear she sheds be counted in her favor.

We ask You, Generous One, to keep the memory of her son, Joshua, alive in all goodness, and make him a light shining in her heart.

Oh Lord, make his grave a garden from the gardens of Paradise, and give her the strength to overcome this ordeal Amen 🙏💙

22
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 30th, 2025

@Tulipsmile

@TinyWhisper11 

Today I walk with you.

I wiped away your tears.

I hug you silently.

I let you grieve.

I remember Joshua.

You are not alone in this.

💜💕

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP July 30th, 2025

@Amanda84 rose-anime.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 30th, 2025

@Amanda84 thankyou 💖

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 30th, 2025

@TinyWhisper11 Joshua 

17538744838635074141834385467490_1753874493.png

You may be out of sight, but you're never out of mind. Sending a prayer and a wish to the most special star in the sky. Happy birthday Joshua ❤️

Sending you love and light Tiny (hugs you extra tight) ❤️❤️

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 30th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

🥺

So beautiful 💜💕

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP July 30th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

🤍 🤍 🤍 🤍 🥺🌷So beautiful 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 30th, 2025

@Amanda84 @Tulipsmile Thank you both so much! 💜

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 30th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul thankyou💖

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 ❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 30th, 2025

@Tulipsmile thankyou 💖 I love you 💗

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP July 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 kiss.gifhug.gif

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown July 31st, 2025

@Tulipsmile

Beautiful and loving post here. Thank you so much for creating it and sharing it here with all of us. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@TinyWhisper11 is one of my dear friends and I hope peace and the strength to overcome this struggle is blessed onto her ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

For you Lola, memories of Joshua are and forever will be kept alive just for you along with me sending you endless love, hugs, support, and everything else you need or want. My dearly friend, I love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 31st, 2025

@akunknown thanks sweetie 💖💖 I love you 💗

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown July 31st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Of course, no problem ❤️

load more
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP August 3rd, 2025

@akunknown

Thank you so much for your kindness words 💗 💗 🙏 appreciate that 

May God bless you 

thanks-thank-you.gif

load more