Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wrapping up the first part series together

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture 5 hours ago

 This. Post is wrapping Wrapping the first part series together . I know the first. Of this series have a lot of information to learn from the disability series, I still  long way to go before I done with it.

 Questions to think about. For first part of series. 1 what others areas on cups can u use what you learned from this  first part of series?

what others areas  in real can u use what you learned from this  first part of series?

 I will give a example

 On cups I think it can used with other groups of people like different races , people from different countries and the lbtgq community.

 I real life  i can use what I learned from series with the people on my sports team.