Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your go-to way , to welcome and make people feel included in a chatroom?

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 11th, 2021

🤗

What's your go-to way, to welcome and make people feel included in a chatroom?

🤗

Tell us, tell us. Let's try and make our 7 cups chatrooms more welcoming, supportive, inclusive and engaging.

Tag fellow 7 cupsers encouraging them to share with us also.

9
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora November 11th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Through random emojis ~(@_@)/ heh heh

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 9th, 2022

Random emojis are the best 😛❤️

load more
November 14th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ,

Greet them and ask them how are they doing *-*


Ps: Offer cookies to lure them into lurker land :P

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 9th, 2022

@Aikyaa01

Sounds like an amazing way to welcome people, Aikyaa. You're always such a supportive and welcoming presence around. ❤️

And yay cookies 😛 works like magic xD

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 25th, 2022
Thought y'all may have some great tips for us, @calmmango9611, hounddog2021, @goldennest2727, always being so warm and welcoming towards everyone! ❤
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 October 25th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I try to welcome every member, individually, if there is a lot of members, then I do a general welcome.

If someone has a newbie badge I welcome them, and talk with them, and get to know them.

I try my best to treat everyone as equals, while being mindful of there reasons for being at 7cups.

Thanks for the tag.

I hope I answered your question.


1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 18th, 2022

@calmMango9611 You did, many thanks for sharing, it is really nice to see you being welcoming, inclusive, respectful and supportive towards everyone old or new. ❤ Keep it up.

load more
User Profile: ChickensandHotCocoa
ChickensandHotCocoa December 25th, 2022

Say hello and use hearts and stuff!

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP December 25th, 2022

@ChickensandHotCocoa Simple and sweet! <3

load more