Dealing with Loneliness🥺💚
Hey Everyone Anna here. Another interesting topic I've been researching is peoples attitide to loneliness. And I'd like to share with you my thougths on the topic, and hopefully maybe even share something that might help?

We all know there can be times in our lives when we feel empty, and misunderstood. We believe that we are cut off from our friends, no one cares about us or understands us, and there is nobody to ask for support or rely on. This nasty feeling has a name – loneliness. When you hear someone say “I feel lonely,” you have an image in your head of this person eating alone in a cold kitchen or struggling to drink the glass of water when they're sick and no one is there to help. What does it actually mean if a person is feeling lonely?
You can have hundreds of friends but still feel lonely. Even at school or a party with people you know, people can still feel separated and distant from everything. We have a fear of being alone, not loved, left, not cared about.But if these naty feelings prevents someone from living a normal life and causes a lot of distress, a number of easy things can be followed to provide an answer to this repeating annoying question “How can I not feel so lonely?”
How to cope with loneliness?
Loneliness is not the scariest thing in the world. However, if we ignore our emotions towards it, it can lead to things like – depression, physical pain or other mental health problems. It’s important to deal with it in a healthy way.
This is a list of steps to lessen or even eventually get rid of loneliness.
1)Don’t deny your feelings. If you are aware of your loneliness, you can find the roots of this problem. Then you can find a relevant solution to lessen your troubles. If you are aware of the reasons of your bad mood – act, do whatever is needed to cope with this terrible feeling.
2)Realize the difference between being lonely with simply being alone. Sometimes these two can be confused. When someone is alone, this doesn’t automatically mean that it is something inappropriate, some people just like being alone and like to spend some of their free time without other people.
3)Keep a journal to express your worries and anxieties. This is a good way to track your thoughts – whenever you ask yourself “Why do I feel lonely?” write down your answers to understand what can be done to improve the situation.
4)Don’t neglect your personality and personal growth. If you wanna live to the fullest, don’t sit at home crying because no one loves you. Go outside, find a hobby, do some sport, visit concerts, invite guests, travel, get a pet – numerous possibilities are given to those who want to meet new people plus to bring a bit of color into their life!
5)Overcome the negative thinking. It’s kinda a bad choice to spend all your time sitting under the burden of depressing thoughts. If you really want to help yourself, you should start with your attitude. Weigh up what you can do to alter the situation instead of concentrating on negative thoughts.
I hope this all makes sense and it was okay to share. Thank you so much for reading I appreciate any thoughts or feedback 🧡
Anna🍌 (tagging some peeps sorry if I disturb you)
@Kieran000 @Sia1325 @emmaishereforyou88 @thisisirene @Gracey @Alovelyfriend @KimmKimm @FairyAva @MishiS @enchantedlove @LoveLilly @Erica @Starmelon @Kaselyn @Flaurie @vivelespatates @adequatelyInadequate @Dreamtouch
@AnnaListens06 Thanks for tagging me ann-uh, and thanks for writing this! I love the being lonely vs alone part. Thanks for being so cool 😼!
@thisisirene
Thanks for reading it listerine and for the kind comments :)
you're cool 😎
so are you
Thank you Anna! I love this, I think this post will help so many people out. I love journaling, it really helps with my loneliness! 
@AnnaListens06 Thanks for this awesome post, Anna (Ah-nah!)
Thanks a lot on giving a thought to this topic, I agree that we could deal with loneliness in a healthy way. I really loved all the steps you listed to cope with loneliness. Going out/traveling or playing with my pet dog helps me with my loneliness.
Thanks for making this insightful post
tagging: @starmelon7 @Rhlexia520 @calmingMermaid5761 @mamtasha @SunnyLexi @EmikoKokoro @Lavenderaesthetic081401 @shiningSky3745 @Greenchoice1 @ItssssMJ @Basorexiaaa @Rin333 @cuteOrange213
"believe you can and you're halfway there..."
@sia1325 @AnnaListens06
Great post Anna <3
Thank you for tagging me See-yah (Sia) <3
@sia1325
Thanks for reading see-saw 🧡😄
And thanks for the kind words!! you're awesomesingly awesome!!
@sia1325
thanks for tagging me asiaaaaa!❤️
@AnnaListens06 Thanks for writing this amazing post Annaa! 🍌❤️
I'm sure this will help many people- the list of ways to cope is great and very helpful! You're awesome 🍌🍌