Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Things to do in Free time.

User Profile: peacefulEyes25
peacefulEyes25 August 28th, 2017
6
User Profile: lovingrose86
lovingrose86 August 28th, 2017

Reading books!!! Keeps me away from the reality....

User Profile: Ravenclaw7
Ravenclaw7 August 30th, 2017

Exactly! That's why I love reading too! When the real world because too much, just escape it! And the best part is: you can to choose where your next adventure is! wink

load more
User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 August 28th, 2017

What a lovely resource, thanks so much for sharing!

User Profile: lovingrose86
lovingrose86 August 28th, 2017

@Emily619

You are welcome!

load more
User Profile: JessicaMcDanielLPC
JessicaMcDanielLPC August 28th, 2017

What a great idea for a video! You'd think it unnecessary but so often when we finally get done downtime, we have no idea what to do with ourselves. I'm actually going to jot a few of these into my notes app on my phone so I don't forget. Thanks!

User Profile: Erato
Erato September 1st, 2017

@peacefulEyes25 Thank you for sharing! laugh